Skip to main content

Reply to "how do i add showcase to listings"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Tom T.:
Yes.

1.) list with us

2.) insert the HTML we provide into your template and use it when listing your auctions elsewhere.

Revising auction rather than appending as we do would take several additional API calls which we'd have to pay eBay for. That in turn would raise our costs to the tune of $20k a month or so more. Which is why every other service charges and we don't. So while it's not the best solution it's the free one for now.

The best option would be to list your items with us. That still leave you open to manage them elsewhere if you need. Is there a certain feature you'd like that we don't have in terms of our lister?

Yes I plan to list new auctions with auctiva for showcase but with 1000 items already up it would just be too time consuming to edit each one. I guess thats why vendio charges so much every month for it. I want to stop using vendio altogether in future but since they were originally listed with them its easier like you said to just put the auctiva code in when its time relist them.
Is there a way to import full listing so after it closes I could then relist with auctiva with showcase maybe similar to how mr.grabber imports to ioffer. Maybe somekind of one time fee to add it initially and then relist them in future with auctiva? Just a thought since probably most vendio gallery users with many items would switch over. Thank you.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.