Skip to main content

Reply to "How do I find the new shoe templates?"

Folks, EVERYBODY, thanks so much! The shoe fetish templates are the ones I was trying to find. I looked through every category one by one,looking for those shoe templates and they didn't come up anywhere. They didn't come up when I searched SHOES as a key word and they're not in the CLOTHING category. They should absolutely be in the clothing category but they ain't!! The Auctiva templates are fabulous but the search function for them doesn't work well at all. For instance, if you search the St. Patrick Day's category only the emerald template comes up. There are a lot more darling St Pat's templates that belong under that category that aren't there, including one with a leptrecaun and a pot of gold that I can't find any more. What I do is I keep notes and categories in my notepad that I refer to. Some of those new templates are adorable and then they will just disappear and you won't be able to find them any more unless you know the exact name. Thanks again for the help. That shoe thing was driving me nuts. Happy new year to all!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.