Skip to main content

Reply to "How do you edit a listing on the new Saved Listings page?"

Oh Mike Mike Mike ...lol
You guys aren't getting it. I mean no offense at all here BUT alot of us have been with Auctive for YEARS.,,we can do a listing fast and with our eyes closed. But now we have to look for things that don't readily show up (the asterick for example) the new page is all jammed together and really small, thumbnails don't display in their entirety, scrolling to the bottom for the link to the OLD page is becoming a major P I T A, etc etc.

I gave up on ever being able to use the new uploader (and believe me I HAVE TRIED) and now I have to contend with this...all I can do is shake my head and wonder why you guys keep changing things that work.

Seriously, do we really have to have this shoved down our throats??? For those that like it, fine & good..but for those of us who don;t like it......my suggestion again would be to have a setting for default (like you did with the 'new supersize look')in our Account Settings.

This is all becoming way more difficult than it should be...why should someone have to use a different browser for example? Why do we have to relearn navigation and get workarounds? We never had all these issues in the past.

Just my 2 cents.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.