Skip to main content

Reply to ""How to Escape a Hostage Situation""

Well, now I am wondering what to do...Don't sell international? Sell only within the U.S ? I guess maybe I'm just jumping the gun from frustration. Not all international buyers are bad I guess? don't get too many... That is sad because that ruins it for those who are honest and nice people. I just got a negative feedback, after having 100% of great feedback and this lady from Israel (plain nasty if you know what I mean ) gives me the old red "liar" + feedback. What bothers me the most is is that she as a buyer deserves the negative and I can't give it to her. Ebay has so wronged us sellers by taking away this option from us ! Buyers don't care because of that. This gives them the chance to bring down a seller who doesn't deserve it for any little thing they get picky about/ even when something is wrong with their item and it's their own fault for not reading. This gives the buyer leverage over the seller when they want their own way with a purchase. A seller takes the abuse of neg feedback to hurt their ratings while a buyer doesn't have to worry. How fair is this???
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.