Skip to main content

Reply to "How to get Image Mouse Over AND Click to Enlarge on ebay listings"

I TOO have found this to be true. I just used to add my images and only ONE gallery picture would show up when posting to eBay. MOST if not ALL would have the ZOOM Feature and if people wanted to see more images, they would find them within my listing.
Then when eBay gave us 12 pictures FREE and started to push the importance of Mobile I realized that only ONE image would show up when I looked on my smart phone. So I decided to contact Auctiva and see HOW do I add more photos to the 'top fold' of the listing WITHOUT having to log into eBay and add them separately. The solution I was told by Auctiva was to Check the Box ENABLE OPTIONAL EBAY GALLERY IMAGES just below the other ADD IMAGEs on the Auctiva Listing page. I did this for many listings and then noticed that the ZOOM was not active. So it seems that something is getting 'lost' between the Auctiva Posting to eBay??? I have tried both way the past couple of days. Not checking ENABLE OPTIONAL EBAY GALLERY IMAGES and I get the zoom feature..of course only ONE image is shown above the fold...but if I check ENABLE OPTIONAL EBAY GALLERY IMAGES and add images YES, I get 2 or more above the fold, but NO ZOOM. Funny situation.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.