Skip to main content

Reply to "How to Manage Closed Listings?"

Dear illinoisbubba,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. While I don't have a good enough understanding of what you are looking to accomplish to explain how to best manage your closed listings for your purposes, the information you were provided by the support representative you spoke to about this was actually incorrect and I can give you a better idea what to expect.

If you delete an item from your Closed Listings page within Auctiva, that listing should actually *not* be reimported into your Auctiva account so you should be able to use the "Delete" option to keep your Closed Listings page organized.

Alternatively, you could potentially create a listing folder in your account and move some of your items into that folder instead of deleting them entirely. Once you have created a listing folder by mousing over the “Listings” tab, selecting the “Folders” option, and using the “Create New” option, you can move items on your Closed Listings page into that folder by checking the boxes next to them, choosing the folder from the “Move selected item(s) to” drop down menu and then clicking the “Move” button.

Also, if you would like to sort your Closed Listings page to show only items that have sold or only items that are unsold, you can filter the page accordingly by selecting the desired option from the “Status” drop down menu and then clicking the “Go” button.

I apologize for the confusion that stemmed from the information you were given through your support case, but I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with this, please feel free to open a new support case by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.