Skip to main content

Reply to "How would you respond?"

Everyone is free to disagree with me. It's my opinion. It's my opinion of eBay, which I think is the most disgusting company on earth next to oil companies. It's opinion of this particular buyer who is not worth your time. Period.

A good example of this is it went from "I am not satisfied, what can we do about this?" to "You are a rude person". Personally I have no time for BS like that. eBay will not help or stand behind you. You are nothing to eBay.

If you feel you want to get into a pissing contest with people (buyers), you are absolutely free to do so. That's your right, I won't argue with you. That wasn't my point.

To me, these types of buyers are 'ants'. They are to be ignored. They can not be satisfied. You should get away from them as quickly as possible and get back to business. Why do you think stores try to get rid of complainers as quickly as possible? So they don't make a scene, attract attention, and hurt business. Complainers exist. You found one. Fortunately I have have had very very few of them to deal with. But we all get them every now and then.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.