Skip to main content

Reply to "I keep trying but I can't get Auctiva image uploader to work!!"

Hi Bumpersplus,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. We actually just addressed a technical issue this morning which was causing some users to receive errors when attempting to install the Active X control that is required to use the Auctiva Uploader through Internet Explorer so, assuming you were impacted by that issue, you should now be able to upload successfully through Internet Explorer once again.

I am not aware of any current issues that would prevent you from being able to use the Auctiva Uploader through Firefox (which uses Java), but there is a compatibility issue between the version of the uploader we are using and some recent updates to Java which can cause warnings to be generated during the upload process.

If you receive one of these warnings and you select the “Don't Block” option in the warning prompt that is generated by Java, you should be able to proceed with the upload process.

We are currently working to implement a new version of the uploader which will not generate these Java warnings when used through Firefox and Chrome and we expect to have that in place in the near future.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab on our site and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.