Skip to main content

Reply to "I Love Suprises - Dont You?"

Thanks everyone for the compliments.. The guy(his name is clarence) that lost to the high bidder on this game emailed me shortly after the auction ended and told me that my game was going to be his last one that he bought before he closed shop. He said he was in the business of buying and selling games and that he was retiring. He emailed me alot through email during the auction about the game and other stuff...he was the one that ask me if I was bidding against him.

Anyway, he lives in lubbuck texas not to far from me, he said. He then went on to tell me that I was very nice to him during the auction and he appreciated all the help I gave him etc. He then told me that he has 12 of these pollyanna games dating back to 1916...and that he was going to keep one of them as a momento from the business and wanted to know if I wanted to buy the rest of them.

He seems like a really nice sincere guy...but I am so sceptical of people these days...I am going to email him and ask him what he wants for the 11 games and if he has some pics...I only do this part time so I wont be able to afford to pay too much for his games....I would really like to know what you think of this little offer...do you think its legit? The only thing that makes me think he is telling the truth about just wanting to win one last pollyanna game before he retired is that he was hell bent on winning this auction before I even knew anything about him retiring and stuff. I would really like to know what you guys think about this....thanks everyone for the compliments.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.