Skip to main content

Reply to "I Love Suprises - Dont You?"

quote:
Originally posted by Westvatexan:
He then told me that he has 12 of these pollyanna games dating back to 1916...and that he was going to keep one of them as a momento from the business and wanted to know if I wanted to buy the rest of them.

I would really like to know what you think of this little offer...do you think its legit?

The only thing that makes me think he is telling the truth about just wanting to win one last pollyanna game before he retired is that he was hell bent on winning this auction before I even knew anything about him retiring and stuff. I would really like to know what you guys think about this....thanks everyone for the compliments.

I don't know William..something just doesn't feel right about this.

If you have his full name, Google him. Check his feedback and see what other items he's been buying. If he's been buying scads of other games then this is what he does..buys them for resell for profit. Plus, this guy might have a website that he resells games from and those make a pretty penny, too.

I can't quite put my finger on what doesn't sit right with me..but it smells to me like yesterday's dirty diaper.

My Best,
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.