Skip to main content

Reply to "I Love Suprises - Dont You?"

Man I used to love that show when I was a kid...lol Warning! Will Robinson! Warning!...lolol Im a geek to I guess.

Heres all I could find on ole clarence...He made a donation to the republican congressional committee at one time...and according to public records he lives in lubbock Tx and is 77 yrs old...wow! he may be on the up and up after all. I am waiting to hear from him. He said in one of his emails that he hopes god will let him play his pollyanna game in heaven..Man this guy is breakin my heart...he seems so nice too...man Im a sucker and i know it!

You know I should clarify something here. He didnt actually say he was in the business come to think of it..what he actually said was its hard to buy these games on ebay and make a profit...which naturally made me assume he was a reseller...He could have just been making idle chatter..and his chatter is all over the place so who knows what he actually meant. I better get outta this potential game deal while I still have my shirt...lolol
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.