Skip to main content

Reply to "I Love Suprises - Dont You?"

LOL I guess I will find out when he emails me back...I ask him in my email, what he wanted for all the rest of them.

I have a whole bunch of old games here..but most of them are not sellable yet..I usually hold onto games and just keep checking on them from time to time for when they start selling well. Heres a few I have sold that seem to always sell so check your closets..lol

Gnip-Gnop, Pass the Pigs, Hands Down, poppin hoppies, Tip It, Stay alive, roll-a-par, scooby doo cyber chase game, six million dollar man, (Pet Rock - These are sellable with an imaginary story of mystical powers presented with it. Please indicate it is parody though there are nuts out there that will believe its true..lol),scrabble bally game, scrabble handheld game, Old viewmaster reels especially sets. Here is a very mellow example of the pet rock parody I wa talking about:
http://cgi.ebay.com/PET-ROCK-Original-box-bedding-manua...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

When I sold mine..I had my rock showing me visions of the white house all the way back when regan was president..lol. I might add that my long story about the white house visions drove people to the listing and I sold mine for 40+ I believe it was...crazy I know!
Last edited by westvatexan
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.