Skip to main content

Reply to "I WASTED MY Insurance Payment!!!!"

I am not sure how to write this as I HATE these scammers. Have had some myself. Excluding scammers I can understand both sides of this.

I am NOT defending scammers but am trying to see both side of this.

8 days for international shipping.. what the HECK. .rarely does international person get in 8 days.. that is craziness.

I did not realize auctiva insurance was 45 days, I need to read fine print before using, as post office is 21 or 30 days...depending on if international or not.
To me that is wayyyy too long. I do think 45 days to wait for money is AWFUL.. as paypal/ebay only give you 45 days to file with them.. so for a good ebayer 45 days is a very long wait. As a buyer I would not want to wait that long, as a seller I would never make a customer wait that long.

I do not like the new policy, and do feel buyer should have to sign form before paypal or anyone reimburses them. Once forms are signed I do not have quite as big a problem... but you are all right. there is no incentive for buyer to fill out form.

Of course, them refunding so quick only encourages such behavior and the scammer will try it again and again.. . .eventually will be closed down.. then opens again under new name and same old show.

Absurd!1
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.