Skip to main content

Reply to "I WASTED MY Insurance Payment!!!!"

quote:
Originally posted by lookandbuyme:
W@W!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thrilled to know this. I SHOULD have researched this rather than skimmed. You are right that is too long in my book. I have been insuring some of my internationals, but now will re-think some of them, as 45 - 60 days is way toooo long to deal with claims.

Thanks for info.

I have just got done 4 days of back and forth with Paypal.

Shipped a package USPS Priority Mail to Italy and after 15 days he filed a did not receive complaint with PayPal and they took the money out right away. There was no contact with me before he went to PayPal.

He and PayPal had the tracking # and it showed it was in transit. When he finally got it and left Positive Feedback they were still holding my money. Spent more time on the phone and they still had to wait for him to close it, 3 more days.

Most insurance policy's are set by the Carrier. USPS has a wait time and you have to file a claim with them then the insurance company.

The company I use when dealing with USPS I have to file with USPS first and then can file with them. You have to give the Carrier a chance first.

After file the claim my insurer is supper fast. I would think any insurer would have to follow the carriers rules.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.