Skip to main content

Reply to "Images"

Thanks all for the helpful replies.

member_8880, I will check out those links. I have a lot to learn about photography and cameras. I can usually get pretty good closeups of small objects with my camera...eventually, but remembering how I did it is still a challenge. SO many variables...the thing itself (2-D or 3-D, matte or gloss surface, or glass (2-D or 3-D), then lighting source and side/top/backlighting, hand shake, etc., etc. Such an adventure!

Taz, here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...71577078&ssPageName=
(At least that's the link that shows when I mouseover the title and also when I right click and click Properties; there's a few more characters at the end when I actually open the listing.)

I already fixed one of the problems I was having with the images on this listing. I had the template set for the slideshow image display. The photos I took didn't all use the same camera orientation plus they're high res. I didn't realize until after posting what result all of that would have. I couldn't bear looking at the thing--all the text below the slideshow kept bumping up and down as the images cyled and resized (same thing happened with another listing, but it's not so bad on that one and I can live with it). GEEZ! So I managed to fix that by changing the HTML to point to just one image (rather than the four I originally uploaded). Couldn't find the HTML for the repeat header image, though, to delete it.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.