Skip to main content

Reply to "Important Announcement: Auctiva Has Been Acquired By Alibaba.com"

The designer handbags Alibaba offers are in large part replicas and therefore I can't source from them, as Handbags4Hunger as a strict "no replicas" policy.

In the spirit of cooperation however I am sure there are items they offer that are fine for other sellers to source and I welcome the new partnership.

If anyone knows of any authentic designer products they offer I'd love to hear about it. In the meantime I guess it's always possible for me to consider a second store in a different niche.

My other concern is the payment system. I have read less than good experiences with the AliPay system and read that PayPal is working to get approved in it's place. I would caution my fellow store owners to do their homework before buying anything from a new supplier and make sure you aren't using Western Union off the Aliexpress platform. I'm not trying to cast doubt here but anyone can Google what I'm saying and I would hate to see my friends get taken advantage of. As it stands now the Alipay system says it offers buyer protection but I have read it is fraught with issues.

I don't want to paint with too broad a brush, so will just say do your homework. And welcome to the new owners.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.