Skip to main content

Reply to "info not "updating" in my sales section?"

quote:
Originally posted by justdandynj (Kimberly):
Hello everyone. I am finding that in my sales section, the information about specific sales is not updating properly. For example, after I printed a shipping label, the "airplane" icon that shows the item has been shipped is not highlighted. Also, listing show that I had NOT provided feedback for that buyer, even after I have already left feedback.

Is there a way to "update" information without having to individually mark each item as shipped, etc. ?

Thanks for any help on this one. I really like auctiva's services and tools, but the information is often inaccurate, so I tend to only use the eBay site when I am tracking my payment, shipment and feedback.

Thanks!

Hello Kimberly,

At first I wasn't going to reply to this issue, because I really didn't have a solution to offer you. However, I came back and thought that any information, good or bad, might be useful. Smile

I have noticed this issue on my account as well. Now, it doesn't happen all the time, and it seems more sporadic than anything.

I have done what you have done and manually toggled the icons as needed. (shipped, or paid etc..)

I have also just ignored it and waited. Waited for a long time ... and no updates.

So I think it is just a glitch on some transactions.

I never submitted a support ticket on it, because it doesn't seem to be something to track consistantly.

However, you might want to just to see what they say.

Best regards,
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.