Skip to main content

Reply to "Is anyone else noticing auto-reposts, when there shouldn't be?"

Hi PhilthyCollins,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. I just reviewed the details you provided in the support case you submitted about this issue and found that the item in question was automatically reposted after a sale was made because it met the "Auto-Repost if the item does not qualify for eBay relisting credit"condition selected in the “I Want to Auto-Relist if” section of your Auto Relist profile.

Since you have that condition selected in addition to the “None of the items have sold” condition, any items which use this Auto Relist profile should auto relist if no items have sold and auto repost if any items have sold - since items that end with sales do not qualify for relist credits.

In order to prevent this Auto Relist profile from reposting your items that end without sales, you should just need to uncheck the “ Auto-Repost if the item does not qualify for eBay relisting credit” option within the Auto Relist Profile and leave everything else intact.

We have seen the “Auto-Repost if the item does not qualify for eBay relisting credit” condition cause confusion for other sellers as well and we are considering reworking the Auto Relist profile system to make it more intuitive in the future.

As I mentioned in the reply I posted to your support case this morning, I am surprised to hear you just started seeing this behavior yesterday because we have not made any recent changes to our Auto Relist functionality. If you met me know one or two examples of items for which it has worked differently, I would be interested to look into it further.

I hope this helps!

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.