Skip to main content

Reply to "Link Exchange"

The site is clean and neat. I too had the bravenet thing come up and looked around what I must have clicked to have it come up like that to a new page. Curious, You have already had 23,000 some odd hits already. My home page has been up for nearly 4 years and still only nearly 90,000 page hits so far since starting at 1. I've had 1839 invoices/sales so far. That is with my bonsai-martdotcom site. However my www.Bonsai-mall.com is also very new and incomplete. I don't even have a product up yet one can purchase. I do have the links exchange thing on there and it just kicked in yesterday. I was already listed in yahoo, msn, google, but was way down the lists and no traffic. However with the links, I just moved up and on a msn search for some store, 2 of my store categories came in on the first 10 returns. I'm stoked to say the least. So when the engines pick you up and the link exchange thing kicks in we will already be linked on 2 of my websites, bonsai-malldotcom and bonsai-wholesaledotcom. I really took a risk on this link thing thinking it could be detrimental to my sites, but in fact has helped them. Thanks to southernjewl I think that posted it in the first place.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.