Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing fees on eBay"

quote:
Originally posted by lookandbuyme:
Hi Steve,

Listing through Auctiva does NOT save you on listing fees.

I politely beg to differ. Smile While there is no program that will magically change what insertion fees Ebay charges, you can save money by using third party listers. The savings I get just on the scheduling and templates alone is more than the cost of what I pay each month for Auctiva, so yes, it does save me money on listings fees. Ebay charges .10 a listing to schedule it in advance, which is the only way I can get my listings to start/end at a decent time of day. Not to mention the larger images, and saving all my listings. Ebay lets their Selling Manager Pro subscribers have the templates for free, but not for store owners or regular sellers (they have to pay .10-.30 to use them, I believe. I'd need to double check that.)
I have nearly 1000 images stored, and haven't even gotten close to going over my 1GB limit. Still at less than 10%!

So if you have no need to schedule your listings in advance, or have a nice background in your listings, or save your listings for more than a few months, or have an easy way to store your photos, then you probably don't need a listing service, and you should just stick to listing directly on Ebay. Add up the costs of listing on Ebay and see what works for you.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.