Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing Header Won't Change"

Hi Christopher,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced. I'm not aware of any technical problems on our side of things that would explain the behavior you have described, but Chrome is not among the browsers which we fully support so your use of that browser very well may have something to do with the problems you are encountering.

As I understand it, you are seeing a different header image on the preview page than you have selected on the listing creation page. If that is the case, your browser is probably pulling that old image from a cached version of the preview page and you may be able to resolve the problem by clearing your browser cache and then restarting your browser.

I also recommend trying to use Auctiva with one of the browsers we fully support, which are Internet Explorer and Firefox, to see if your experienc improves. Links to download the latest versions of each of those browsers are available in the "Latest Browser" section on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/default.aspx

If you continue to encounter the same issues when using one of these supported browsers, please contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab on our site and selecting the "File Support Case" option and we'll see what else we can do to help.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.