Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing removed by eBay"

quote:
Originally posted by JeffS:
Here are some of my highlight takedowns that never made any sense to me:

I was selling my Wife's old Weight Watcher's materials. VERO takedown.

I had a Barbie doll taken down years ago. I can't remember the reason, but it was stupid. I threw the doll away.

I had a set of Playboy drink Swizzlers taken down because they were "adult items" and should have been listed in the adult catagory along with all the sex toys and videos. Right... I was told the mere mention of "Playboy" makes it an adult item regardless of what it is. This was when I was foolish enough to try to reason with somebody. I relisted in a few weeks in the same catagory and they sold.

I'm sure I could think of more, equally as stupid. Remember 'eBay Stupidity"? That's another thread.

Same thing with me.
At a garage sale I picked up quite a bit of Weight Watchers items. Vero booted them.

Barbie Doll? Valentines Barbie of 2003...booted out by eBay Vero.

Playboy? Yep! Selling some of the older copies and some other miscellaneous articles. Vero booted em and received an email promptly from the Law Group representing 'Mammaries R Us' stating that if I reuploaded the auctions blah blah blah.

Board Games? Yep...I've had Vero come after me.

In turn I sold them via my website stores. Never heard another word from the flippin' law firms.

It's amazing who comes out of the woodwork when you're selling an original product that you own. Companies and Competition all wanting to nip at your heels.

I'm glad it worked out for you and you were able to invoice the high bidder.

That's the sweet part about selling out of my stores..no fee's. (cept Paypal)

Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.