Skip to main content

Reply to "LISTINGS DISAPPEARED POLL"

I am new to Auctiva and I have to say this is total BS. My listings have REALLY REALLY suffered because of this nonsense, as have my sales. It took me several days to figure out that it was because of AUCTIVA that my listings were being delayed by 8+ hours and not the other various reasons ebay support offered. Unfortunately, I've already listed all that I have for now and I have to sit and watch them tank thanks to this "service". My sales are down more than 75% comp. to listings I normally do using Turbolister or SSB.

I thought I'd give this service a try and save myself the $7 fee for using another service...SO not worth it. Auctiva and this ridiculous lag time have cost me hundreds of dollars in BIN sales...down the drain, kaput.

Never again. You really should have warned a new user that this would happen- I never would have continued with the service.

I'm an extremely disgruntled, dissatisfied *FORMER* user. Hopefully this poll will cause the company to warn future users so that they don't go through the heartache I have...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.