Skip to main content

Reply to "LISTINGS DISAPPEARED POLL"

quote:
Originally posted by ChooChooGuy:<snip>
Yes Pete, I am afraid I agree with your observation, ............
I was going to post, might as well do so now the thought that most only come here to ask about problems and then are never heard from again. Personally I think that is very short sighted apart from being rather self centred.
I have found by being a contributer here that I have learnt as much probably more than assistance I have been able to offer. Learn by your own and others mistakes, why repeat them especially when they can cost a lot of money as well as time.

I agree with your observation. Or it could be those savvy enough to figure it out; (don't know which emoticon is blushing but that would be me) or may have heard about it already before; like the guy I mentioned in another post somewhere....I told him when I was in a panic but then told him why later.
OT
I am mod/admin on a travel club forum; we have over 5000 registered but/and unless you get the attention of everyone concerned about an issue that is hurting them in the pocket, they don't respond. Maybe 10 %. Look at the national elections....
OK OT long enough, but good observations "y'all".

I am trying some of the add ons bold etc. Lets see how they work.isn't there a preveiw with this forum program?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.