Skip to main content

Reply to "Mistake/lot not individual/Ended early HELP.....please???"

Thanks for replying.........I've edited my saved listing in Auctiva and will be relisting it, but of course I have to pay the fees again. That stinks. Anyways, the section where you select individual or lot, once listed is grayed out and that cannot be changed. So be careful!! I know there are some things you can change, but some you cannot. I've learned the hard way. I really wasn't sure after I ended it, what the correct way was to take care of getting it back up. I was afraid to make the correction in Auctiva, relist it and find out that was wrong and have another mess. I posted here on 6/3 and no one responded till today..........and sent a message to eBay support and still have not heard anything back. They are really slow! Actually I randomly picked someone from the testimonial section from Auctiva and asked them if they could help me and they responded back right away with an answer. Generally, I have gotten back responses right away here, but don't know what happened with this one. I was stressing pretty bad. Anyways, I will be relisting and hope all goes well. Thanks.

Addition to post.........
Can anyone tell me though really what difference it would have made if I left it as an individual listing? I'm seeing other listings for lots of clothing that are listed as individual. What problems could come from if I were to have left it alone? Thanks.
Last edited by crjebay
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.