Skip to main content

Reply to "My first neg!!!!!! Not fair!!!! Need some advice!!!"

quote:
Originally posted by biscuit:
quote:
Originally posted by California Girl:
quote:
Originally posted by biscuit:
You could try mutual feedback withdrawal...

Yes, I thought about that, but I don't know how to go about it. I have not heard back from this guy yet. It does not look like he's on ebay much, so I am wondering if he'll even log on. Oh I am so mad! It's not fair for a newbie to ruin a perfect score, when he cannot read.

Mutual feedback withdrawal

I can understand your frustration Donna. First, try not to take it too personally. He's probably just ignorant of proper eBay etiquette. You've got great feedback, and I hardly think many people are going to fault you for one neg.

Once you've calmed down a bit, pull his contact information and see if you can give him a call. Explain to him calmly that you are sorry for the misunderstanding, and are willing to work out a solution (i.e. give him a refund once he returns the phone). Even though he went about things wrong, and should have adhered to your terms of service, don't accuse him of anything - it'll just put him on the defensive. Tell him that you regret that the situation had to result in negative feedback for both of you, and that you would like him to consider a mutual withdrawal.

Couldn't hurt, at least.

Guess What! This guy replied back to my feedback and said : My Bad...he was wrong for leaving the neg. Feedback...He also emailed me and said he did not read everything...So I am pretty sure he will do a mutual feedback withdrawal. But will that remove the Neg - So I am back to 100%? Thanks again for your help.....Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.