Skip to main content

Reply to "New Analysis... Wagglepop... WOW!!!"

Hi JeffS!
I'm not usually paranoid, but having seen my wonderful corp. go from A+++ to bankruptcy due to upper management greed, I don't trust just the surface presentation anymore. Frown
I know that it sounds kind of funny, but after someone in the internet biz, (vastly more internet/computer savy than myself), mentioned the possibilty of Wagglepop being a front to me, I started to wonder...? Confused
This person could have had agendas; a disgruntled exuser, or to promote the sucess of other sites maybe?
But when I heard someone mention that Wagglepop had begun and then suddenly stopped service a while back it caused me to ponder why have they come back now? And what happened the first time?
I also have read that ebay bought shopping.com and has a stake in Craig's List as well. The later, Craig's List, I can't figure out as there are no fees, but ?
But does anyone really doubt the long reaching tentacles of these huge corporations?
Please enlighten us newbies as to any info on Wagglepop, or any others, that you think is worthwhile.
I for one had just begun to get the grasp of Auctiva, and love it, only to get kicked to the curb by ebay before we have a chance to begin!

On an entirely different note, while reading several posts to educate myself, I ran across 1 that had been deleted? Then the next read something about spam being posted? Then Jeff the CEO mentioned that 2 people in 2 days had been suspended for spam?
As I'm not sure what would cause this infraction, and I certainly don't want to accidentally make an error causing a suspension, what does this pertain to and what should I NOT do?

And if Jeff CEO is listening, thanks for the info on cookies and cut/paste issues! I have learned how to avoid these pitfalls-thanks again! Wink
And PLEASE consider either your own auction site or, at the minimum, partnering with a few of the larger options You certainly have a growing fan base to spread the word! Big Grin
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.