Skip to main content

Reply to "New Ebay FB will change the way the GAME is PlaYed"

quote:

Powersellers only. I get no discount. I mean nothing to eBay after selling for 11 years and keeping a 100% feedback profile BASED ON THOSE 11 YEARS, not just the last year like the new method will mean.

That's my point, you will soon have a many many more people in the same boat as you. I think you are going to need a bigger boat, my friend!

quote:

Welcome to my world. Since I get no discount to begin with, It's not that much of a concern to me. In which case my DSR rating becomes a think of personal pride for me.

The DSR's should be a thing of personal pride and they were and still are a pride issue for many people. However they will now also help determine your search rankings within the eBay system. In short, many people are getting charge higher fees and getting less service. Another fact of life, I know!

quote:

You just figure this out? Big Grin I learned that years ago.

Ebay's greed was never in question, not in my mind, anyways.
It has just gotten to the point where it's ridiculous, that’s all.

quote:

Of course. That's where the money comes from. Don't like it? "go someplace else". Oh, there is no place else? Gee, imagine that.

Things come about out of need and necessity.
Every time eBay pulls a stunt like this the need grows even larger.
Ebay is has gotten to big for its britches and it will be it's own undoing!

quote:

Simple. As soon as you start charging buyers, there won't be any buyers.

Most Brick and mortar auction houses charge the buyers a premium. They seem to keep and maintain plenty of business despite charging the buyer. A lot of the stuff "JUNK" you find on auction at Ebay came from such a place.

quote:

My sarcastic remarks aren't necessarily directed towards you, they are just sarcasm.

I really don't take very much said, as personal, within internet message bases. These threads tend to be sounding areas where people can blow off some steam. It is hard not to have sarcasm towards this matter and especially at FeeBay.

It's like a preasure cooker with a stuck steam valve, she's gonna blow! HEHE Razz
Last edited by dsouth
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.