Skip to main content

Reply to "New Ebay FB will change the way the GAME is PlaYed"

I've been selling on Ebay for 2 years straight and have been a powerseller most of this time.

Who is Ebay holding hands with????

The .99 listing sellers. This new price increase hurts honest sellers. Ebay has a rule where you can't post a listing for .99 and charge $30.00 to even $100.00 shipping charges, BUT there are plenty of sellers doing this. In fact, when Ebay changed how to become a powerseller really helped these people out to becoming a powerseller (number of items sold). Now, with the free gallery coming will save them even more money. However, I think they have to list for a $1.00 now, but pay a couple of pennies more (they don't care...still a savings). The final value fee for these sellers stays the same because it's still in the shipping charges. Yeah, they will lose their powerseller status, but honestly, they don't care. Ebay really needs to hit these sellers where it hurts, but they haven't yet. It makes ya think....is this the way to go? I have a hard time thinking about going this route, but it does make you think. I mean we are here for the same thing...save our buyers money and make money ourselves. My main selling item is cafe saloon doors and I pay a lot of Ebay and PayPal fees each month as it is now. Thank-you!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.