Skip to main content

Reply to "new form of pw phishing on ebay"

The only time you should have to log back in is if you log in from a different comp than the one your already logged in on...also when your doing revision. I get a ton of these spoof emails everyday..I used to send them to ebay but they are all the same so its nothing new to them..I just delete the darn things.

What really threw me for a loop here a couple weeks ago was I got one from paypal.com only it wasnt from paypal...I swear to god it looked exactly like one of paypals emails...I wouldnt have known the difference..except I have it set up so that my email tells me where it originally came from.

But I have to say I think everyone is on their guard now...I go over every email I get now with a fine tooth comb...its really sad I have to do that. I keep waiting for someone to exploit the ebay emails that you get that do not go through ebays mail system first...like your copy of ebay invoices that you send to customer and listing confirmations and ebay item sold and unsold etc....Im sceered!!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.