Skip to main content

Reply to "New Image uploader not working"

Hi member_8880,

I'm sorry to hear of your frustration with the new Auctiva Uploader, but it should actually not be necessary to select the images you upload once again after you have uploaded them from the lister page so I am uncertain why you may be finding it necessary to do so.

As with the old uploader, if you upload one or more images into your account from the lister page, the pop up windown which contained the uploader should close automatically and the images should be placed in the appropriate boxes within the Auctiva Image Selection section.

Although I realize that you may not have had any trouble with the previous uploader, there were a couple significant issues with it that were impacting a good deal of customers and we needed to update the uploader to resolve those issues.

If you continue to encounter difficulties with the new uploader, please continue to follow up with our Customer Support team directly through the support case you have opened and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.