Skip to main content

Reply to "New Image uploader not working"

Picture issues again?!!! I am just so tired of having to adjust to Auctiva's incompetence. We switched to iMac and other mac systems because you are almost a fool to buy anything else. We have people in a line to purchase Mac products but are swimming in Windows based systems because no one wants them. So, to use Auctiva I cannot use Safari. Clearly Auctiva cannot figure it out. I have a state of the art system and had to add another operating system to my Imac to be able to continue to use Auctiva to upload our images. The process is burdensome. Now even that does not work. So Here I am again, unable to use a system I opted to pay for rather than the free system offered by Ebay. It is exasperating to hear Mike in Customer Support say that they corrected errors for others by creating problems for us. Either get your act together quickly or you will not even have to admit you cannot. We will leave. Your cumbersome system for Mac is just too financially damaging. Instead of listing, I am spending my time registering in the forum so I can complain about your continuing failure to create a program that works well with an iMac.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.