Skip to main content

Reply to "New Saved Listing Page - New features on it???? Are you keeping old too???"

Frankly, I have NOT EVER seen anyone even request a Saved Listing Page Change like the new one. I have seen people ask that notes section be added and that pop up for custom specifics be ditched and that it be on listing page and show in preview. Of which neither are on the new saved listing area.

I also like the contrast colors that are BOLD and easy to read AND the folder labels. . why were they removed? Guess we now have to guess if we put in correct folder?? This is craziness to the max. Apparently, either not tested or not thought out or both. I am all for changing for the better.. but have asked several times EXACTLY what changes were and have been ignored. I guess I should re-word. What is new in the new saved listing page that would make me want to use it??? What is NEW and IMPROVED???? Perhaps I am just noticing what I do not like and am overlooking the good features. Please enlighten me Auctiva.

There is no "focus group" needed, They have one here that is free to them, if someone would just listen! We actually are NOT paid for our opinions and we use the system and are ignored lately. This is NOT how it use to be! I have become extremely discouraged lately.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone there besides Rebecca uses the systems they overhaul.

ARG!!! Is all I have left!!
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.