Skip to main content

Reply to "New Saved Listing Page - New features on it???? Are you keeping old too???"

GEEZ. . this new SAVED page is HORRIBLE!!! This may be the final straw for me once holidays are over. Auctiva, since you have heard complaints on it could you at least have waited until after holidays set this. It is pain to go through the new to get to the old each time to want to go to old page. Again, this just slows down listing process at a time when we are already having speed issues and right at holidays it the MOST dreadful time of year to implement ANY and I mean ANY new change.

Again, would LOVE to have answers to above posts asking specific questions. I would love to give this a fair stab. . but since I do not know what wonderful features this adds it is a little hard to look at it with LOVE!!

All I see is what I HATE. Obviously the person who came out with it must be under 35 and has great memory as well as eye sight.

Is there anyway to default this back to old at least until the slowness issues are resolved with auctiva site or until after holidays to make this change.

Thanks for your response.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.