Skip to main content

Reply to "New Saved Listing Page - New features on it???? Are you keeping old too???"

Rebecca.. I thought you had left there (ha!) Glad they had you try it out. I can assure you your eyes are much better than mine!! You are much younger than I am!! (SLIVER, that is word I have been looking for!)

Is there anyway they can default back to the old until this is finished. So that we do not have to go back each time, or at least through the holidays. I was STUNNED and SHOCKED when I saw it last night and realized that every single time I had to go back.

ONE thing I do like (so see I did try it). Is IF you are relisting from saved listings and type a name of item in search box and list it ZAP!! It lists fast as lightning!!

Also, please please have them look at the scrolling, I can't even pinpoint to put into words what it is that I hate on it!! But someone else commented about it also.

Thank you all for listening (reading). I know this is PITA when you do something that you think this is IT!! And get water thrown in the face.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.