Skip to main content

Reply to "New Saved Listing Page - New features on it???? Are you keeping old too???"

i hate it too...it has that 'reading pane' look that Yahoo email is always trying to get me to switch to. When you scroll, the listings go up under the reading pane and you can't see them. I see no benefit to this at all. I have left 'feedback' for it a bunch of times already and even filed a support case (no answer at all)

I've been with Auctiva almost from the beginning and I've never had any problems. But things are different now, this reminds me too much of Ebay's abysmal changes. I have to put up with that carp from them, but I don't have to put up with it here. When my membership expires I doubt I'll be coming back...I really can't see paying for this mess Frown

This is one of those things that should be OPTIONAL...just like the 'new' look the supersized images had? Remember that? I hated that too and apparently so did everyone else cause that WAS made optional. (And I have yet to see one of those 'new' supersize options in any Ebay listings) If Auctiva were still free then yes, I could live with this..but I don't want to have to pay for it.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.