Reply to "New Saved Listing Page - New features on it???? Are you keeping old too???"

What gets me is that we are paying for this service...but we were never asked if we wanted a new listing page. No surveys, no polls, no warning. And even now, looks like most of us posting here don't like it, we are told it will STILL be kept as the default. This is becoming WAY too much like Ebay with their incessant changes. Every day it's a new learning curve with them, I am so disappointed it's going to happen here too Frown

With the old listing page I can see almost 5 full listings. With the new one I can only see 3. The endless scrolling is making me crazy. (I TRIED to get used to it, I really did...NOT gonna happen) I actually listed some stuff the other day directly through Ebay..and it was SO easy I couldn't believe it! Pics uploaded in seconds (not minutes like here). My fonts actually stayed the same (an issue I've been having here for years) I didn't hve to go back and revise a listing without a gallery pic because the 'server was unavailable'

No matter how I try i cannot see anything new and improved about this new listing page. And for the first time EVER I did not get an answer to my support case...that says a mouthful right there. Very disappointed with the turn this is taking...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.