Skip to main content

Reply to "No Paypal For Your MSlive Store"

Just depends on what you call success, and how you want to count the numbers 72mil or 6 bil. Ebay farms paypal for itself. Thats why there is the google thread in front of this one. Many people have paypal just because its just about required for ebay. I do not go to a gas station, regular store and anything else for that matter and expect to pay by paypal. I use a cash, check, chargecard. Paypal at 72mil is still way down the line in practical payments online or off. With some on the things happening, at ebay and paypal, I would not place that much confidence in their payment system. It amazes me that someone uses a charge card to fund their paypal account and then paypal charges a profit on the difference and hype it all as convenience. My charges on my office machine go into my account in 24hours or less and with paypal reach my bank in up to 5 days. Just a little slow in my book.

I only use paypal because I cannot in most cases pay by cash, check, or charge card on ebay. They set it up that way on purpose to take control of the cash flow through the auction purchases and call it safe trading. If you read the other thread, they have legally changed the wording away from safe trading, before google launches a law suit. Now it will likely read, just another method of making a payment and since we are ebay, we are limiting payment to primarily paypal.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.