Skip to main content

Reply to "Not sold on SellAthon..."

Ok,

The way it works, according to SellAthon, is that if you use the FREE counters...they collect and sell that data...but if you pay, then they do not sell that data. At least that's what the fine print says on their site...

They actually charge some pretty hefty prices for the information also...

Just check out their other website...

http://www.sellerpower.com/

They give a pretty good sales pitch on that site as to what my point was... If your listing title is wrong, then no amount of marketing inside of your listing is going to help you and all of your SellAthon Market research is pretty much invalid.

It actually begs the question...now that I read the fine print...as to what good any of their information is. I mean, if they collect and sell the data only from the people that are using their FREE service then one could argue that they are collecting the data from people that potentially don't know what they are doing. Since they say they don't collect or sell the data from the people that pay, again, potentially the people that know what they are doing... Then all of the data they gather and sell is from the people that may not be doing it right...and if they are not doing it right, who cares about how people found their listing...

Ugh... Again, more than I want to worry about. I'm just going to save the $50.00 and get a regualar counter and call it a day...

Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.