Skip to main content

Reply to "Not sold on SellAthon..."

I've checked out MPIRE and it looks like that is the way to go...

They give you the information that you need to have before you put a listing up and for someone like me that sells different type things all the time it is much more valuable than SellAthon ever will be... Besides MPIRE is also free...as SellAthon should be...

I don't quite understand why anyone would recommend SellAthon though. What good is it...? Seriously...

If you are a seller with a store, and most of your items are BIN, does it really matter if your buyers have a "body clock" that you need to tune your start times for...uh, no!

If you list your items as "Sponge Bob" vs "Spongebob" does it really matter if you again tune your listings towards the people that found your ad...especially if the majority of the people are looking for the items using the keywords that you did not choose. Once again...nope...

SellAthon cannot help you if you do not start with good keywords in your auction title. Heck, even if you start with a good title, all you're going to find out is that more people will view your item right before it is about to close...no big scientific breakthrough there...

I just wish that Auctiva was not tied to SellAthon like they are. I like a counter in my listings. SellAthon is a good basic counter...that's about all it is... But you have to jump through all these different hoops if you don't want to use the SellAthon counter and substitute some other counter... And IMO that's bad...

Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.