Skip to main content

Reply to "NOTHING WORKS ON AUCTIVA!"

It took me posting this on 4 different forums to get a response to my support ticket I filed over 3 months ago. Here is the response I received today(last response was 4/21/2010):
Posted Tuesday, 7/27/2010 9:31 AM

Dear kallisonmk,

Hello again. I noticed that you have posted about this situation on our community forum so I wanted to follow up with you and provide you with an update, although I'm afraid I don't have any good news for you about this as I hope I would when we discussed the issue previously.

Our engineering team has looked into this but was unable to find anything in our code that would explain this behavior and, given that we have also not received any similar reports from other customers, we have had to place a hold on the investigation for now.

We will continue to keep this report on file and, if we end up reopening the investigation as a result of seeing evidence that this is more than just an isolated incident, we will keep you posted with any new findings on the matter through this support case.

I'm very sorry to hear about your frustration and I wish there was more we could do. As always, please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions in the mean time.

Sure close the case because you can't find the answer nor does my business matter. Here's my response:
What I get from your response is:
1. Getting back to me was of no importance UNTIL I wrote in the Community Forums. Since it has been OVER three months since you replied.
2."given that we have also not received any similar reports from other customers, we have had to place a hold on the investigation for now." My business and financial well being is also unimportant to you since you are going to STOP the investigation because no one else has reported this same problem.
3. You also noticed the large difference in quantities and YOU couldn't find out why. YOU know there is a problem but it's only me so NO BIG DEAL. "I have looked into the examples you provided and was not able to determine how the inventory quantities came to be increased as you have described, so I have forwarded this issue over to our engineering team for further investigation."

I presume it is time to find a better company that cares about ME as a customer. Time for the

:P?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.