Skip to main content

Reply to "NOTHING WORKS ON AUCTIVA!"

quote:
Originally posted by kallisonmk:
My question now is if I switch to InkFrog would it be easy to come back if necessary? Can I list from both until I have totally converted or decide to stay?
InkFrog now has the 'smartlister' with the Terapeak research directly in the listing...looks interesting.
So can it be a smooth transaction or will I loose everything making the switch or switching back?
By all means give it a try! Don't they have a free trial? Nevermind the fact that it has supposedly been nothing but trouble for those who tried it (not to mention the extra cost just to use it.) And the terapeak info...it's like 3 weeks of data that you can already get for free with the terapeak app on ebay. Just go to the pond forums and see what is being said. Maybe ask a few questions about what you are looking for in regards to inventory or whatnot. Most bigger sellers I know use separate software to manage their inventory-did you try any of those? I know time is money, and you don't want to waste it by staying here if it's not helping you.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.