Skip to main content

Reply to "PayPal Monopoly on Ebay"

I am so steamed! The seller can never win in a dispute with a buyer through PayPal either. I just sold a diamond and gold watch $420 that our watchmaker checked thoroughly before shipment. and it was working The girl e-mailed us and said it didn't work and she wanted a refund or she was going to ruin our 100% feedback rating!!

Afraid she would stomp on the watch, we told her we would refund when we got the watch back safely. She threw it in a box, no wrapping or protection and shipped it back to us 10 days later. We checked the watch out and luckily it was still working and we told her we were returning the working watch and there would be no refund. She said she would refuse it!!!

Then she filed a dispute with PayPal. They refunded her money ASAP and put my PayPal acct into -$200 negative status.. Now PayPal is harassing me to pay them the money back. Ebay & Paypl won't allow me to post any auctios. They froze my account. I've got 920 positive feedback from unique customers and nobody at PayPal or Ebay cares that I'm a six year customer with a perfect rating until now!! The witch left me negative feedback. OOOHH I'm steamed!!! This PayPal-Ebay monopoly is getting on my last nerve!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.