Skip to main content

Reply to "PayPal Monopoly on Ebay"

Unfortunately Buyers get stung by PAYPAL and EBAY also. A Seller shipped me a sink that was damaged..(there was no damage inside or outside the box when it arrived). I emailed the Seller telling her the sink had large cracks in several places..then I bugged DHL to come and get it. To make a long story short, she had no intentions of refunding my money, collected money for damages from DHL(DHL told me the amount she was refunded) and she also got the sink back. After ruling on my behalf two months later, PAYPAL and EBAY told me to email the Seller and ask her to refund my money. WHY did they think I filed a dispute? The Seller already told me where to go and said she'd have the LAST LAUGH.. After faxes, phone calls and tons of emails.. Paypal finally got off their duffs and refunded my money. The Seller socked me with Negative feedback also, called me names, and then made her feedback PRIVATE. She needed to because I wasn't the only one she cheated. The bottom line is that PAYPAL nor EBAY really investigate disputes. They do what is easier for them, NOTHING while making our lives miserable and taking our money! I started with Ebay 7 yrs ago and with PAYPAL when they were "FREE". FREE IS ANOTHER BIG JOKE!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.