Skip to main content

Reply to "PayPal Monopoly on Ebay"

quote:
Originally posted by mckenziesgold1:
I started this thread several weeks ago out of frustration with PayPal's unreasonable policies on lots of things. I have watched the comments following. Some nay-sayers try to insinuate we do not want to pay any fees. That is ludicrous!! Of course we know we have to pay for a service to accept credit cards for us for Auctions. We just want REASONABLE fees, timely deposits into our bank accounts and some other friendly competition between legitimate Credit Card On-Line Companies with PayPal. I'm tired of accepting, as someone else put it, "THAT PAYPAL IS JUDGE, JURY AND CAN DO ANYTHING THEY WANT WITH OUR MONEY!!" For instance I'm tired of them holding e-checks from customers for up to 5-6 business days "routinely". Then when it finally gets credited to my PayPal account and I transfer money into my bank account it takes another 3-4 business days. What's up with that???!!! It takes forever to get our money from PAYPAL deposited into our bank accounts??!!!! That was one of the main reasons I did not take personal checks or money orders. Now, I've changed my mind on that. It's almost faster to accept personal checks and money orders and you do not have to pay outrageous PayPal fees on top of Ebay listing fees and Ebay Final Value Sales commission fees. The exorbitant "fees" are eating my profit big time!!

I'm tired of their monopoly and cornering this market with Ebay at their helm. Surely some big companies are going to recognize a great opportunity to take these giants on!!
This is what you do, you get the PayPal Debit Card, Go to your back and ask for a Cash advance of 500.00 (the daily limit), you then deposit that into your back account. No waiting at all and the best part ... PayPal will Pay you a extra 5 bucks for doing that, so if your a big powerseller and can do this 5 x's a week that is $25.00 in your pocket a week or $100.00 a month which will help pay for some of the fustrations Ebay/PayPal cause us. Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.