Skip to main content

Reply to "PayPal Monopoly on Ebay"

Hey guyz/galz! I just saw this thread and had to put in my 2 cents. LOL!

I am a long time E-Bay veteran. I had my E-Bay account with all my positive feedback closed about a year or 2 ago due to a non-ebay related problem. I had a buyer for my business ask for a refund after all the work I did on contract for him was completed, his reason was he changed his mind. He filed a dispute with PayPal, he won, my account went negative and I refused to pay the balance. PayPal account was closed as well as my E-Bay account altho the work I was doing wasn't on E-Bay. LOL!

Well now I have an E-Bay account again and had the same problem you all are having. WHO can I use for payments other than PayPal!?!?!?!?!? Simple, 2Checkout.Com! I have not used 2Checkout.Com for auctions yet, but will be starting to today. I have used them for both of my businesses and have also been on the buyer side and paid using them. Safe & Secure and both as a buyer and seller with them I have NEVER ONCE had a problem as long as you follow their rules. There is a $49 setup fee and there are fee's but the fee's and setup fee are worth the "PEACE OF MIND" I have had with them in the past.

In terms of auctions, I just did a "DESCRIPTION SEARCH" on E-Bay for sellers using them and there are quite a few plus there are no restrictions with 2CO about using them for auctions really as long as what you're selling is within their rules. So in short, I will be using them not only because they're SECURE and I have never had a problem with them but also because they are widely known. A good 50%+ of the items I buy online from small businesses use 2CO and they've been around for awhile.

I hope this post helps some. I would also like to see what anyone else thinks about 2CO if you have used them before and any of you that have had problems with them.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.