Skip to main content

Reply to "PayPal Monopoly on Ebay"

Well, here's an update for you all. I stuck with PayPal and then they stuck it to me in a way. My account was Hijacked. Not PayPals fault but they should really require a credit card number or some sort of verification (like 2Checkout.Com does) other than just an e-mail and password. My entire PayPal account was cleaned out and because the guy spent more than what I had, it was automatically taken from my bank account. Now I have to wait for PayPal to do their investigation and make a "ruleing" on it. I contacted the company GoDaddy.Com (where the hijacker spent my money) and they are going to have their investigation done within 48 hours and hopefully a refund. Once this is dealt with, I'm closing my PayPal account and never using them again.

And if you're wondering how my account was Hijacked, it was threw an e-mail. I got a fake paypal e-mail and I usually just toss them. Little did I know that when I opened this one up it installed a keylogger on my computer that Ad-Aware and Norton Anti-Virus didn't catch. Just thought i'd let you all know... Frown
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.