Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

HOLY me turtle....I am quite aghast at the post directed at choo! I also reported it...slow ????may be the word for it. A lot could happen in the meantime.
I guess they allow people to flame Auctiva so maybe they don't differentiate between a Software program and tech dept and real people using their product. I did look up their note in Read First and pasted it below..is vague I guess.
I admin and mod another forum and I am shocked they allow links to other sites in that category on their support forum.....but I guess they don't distinguish between this and that.
I'll say!!! there is a good reason not to id ourselves huh?
Ok woke me up big time today, I have to run, I'm staying in MY SHELL for a couple of days! No way am I stickin' my head very fer out.
quote:
Welcome to our online community. We have added this area so that customers can discuss and solve problems they encounter, share tips and tricks, and anything else Auctiva.We realize the importantance of timely information to our customers and know that we aren't always available 100% of the time. It is our hope that in these cases you will be able to use these boards to reach out and help each other.

If you require a response or faster help then use our help request form on the Help page of our site.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.