Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

Well!! ~ Sweet Piles o' Sugar Plums!! And I was so looking forward to a chance for smokin' out that paltry little pervert! Eek

Only had a minute or two this morning to catch a wiff o' whut was going on Choo...with really no time at all to get involved before taking off for appointments today.
BUT I COULD HARDLY WAIT to finish up my rounds and get back here and do a little ZEBRA-DANCE on that SNAKE! Mad
Darn!...And I had such a gooood load of Pooh to dump on that critter! Frown
Oh well...On the other hand I'm very happy to see that ya'll got him * poofed * (hi Missy!) right outta' here anyway! Smile
For the record Choo... I seriously doubt you actually really need any help with the occasional putrid vermin-iculite...cuz anyone with any snap at all can easily appreciate the reputation you've both earned and deserve. Wink On the other hand (yep..that's 3 hands altogether)... I'm really looking forward to gettin' me very own blow-up doll from ya' somehow. I don't think it's quite fair Missy should have all the fun...even if she is purdier dan me! Confused They wouldn't happen to be like those I spied at the Oct-07 "Adult Treasure Expo" in Japan would they?? (srch: wired.com Wink ) I could jez see some smirky-dirks a'huffin anda puffin on dem tings. Ewwwww! Eek Wink

Anyway!....
HOT DOGGY!! ~~ Tazzy-boy is BACK! Good to see yer snippin' little fuzzy-butt back here fer a change. Smile Forget Choo's cross-Altlantic english tho ---you're the one that shoourdoo tawllk fuhnny Taz! -- Yep!...Eyezza postin on da' Gold dis berry moment! Cool Also, Dat green mile don't worry me none pal....cuz suck'n bad juju on the dead-horse plank is a piece-o'-pie fer this donkey! Big Grin

And all of a sudden!... The Ninth-Wave comes a'splashing back up on the shore! This thread is all your fault anyway Ninth! Nobody's gonna' fergit THAT!! Razz I saw ya' startin' to zero-in on that slithering-DummKopf! And with all dem many fly-eye-balls ..I'm sure you got a whole different scope for lining up yer target in the cross-hairs! Speak'n of splashing.. wanna' see how da zebra boy (notice the stripes) went look'n fer reminiscence from back in my foaling days in Aloha Land? -- Hang as many as you like or can...dude!! ~~~ but whatever ya' do... DO hang on!! Razz YeeeHaawww! Eek Big Grin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU32QuXppkQ

Hey 'N' ~ HOLYcongrats on the Avi! -- bout time too! Heck I thought I had somehow psst ya' off ....or sumpn like dat. Frown Only thing is... (and I'm hesitant to bring it up) but why not turn around so's you can see what's goin on! Roll Eyes Shucks 'N' i'm jus kidd'n. Big Grin Here's to hope'n you're pulling down some big-gravy bucks with all those listings you said you been up to crank'n out!

Shadeaux! ... I'm crushed! Ninth always gets all the glory (as well as the cookies). <sniff> Woe is me! Frown Don't noboby luv a sweet little zebra no more?? Confused --- Leaves nuth'n left to do at night but put the PFloyd on continuous replay with Nobody Home
Just hope yer enjoying the beautiful snowflakes my dear...way on up there in Breezy-Fresh flatland Tejas ~oh my!!!Razz Big Grin Brrrrrrr!! Never could get my BarB'Q going in Amarillo. <snicker> (oh yeah btw: rules say "no-whack'n when it's snowing" Razz )

ok ya'll...that's the way it is then... Friday night... no shot at the flamer...no email...no inflatable... no fair! and NO FUN!! Frown Mad ~~ Wink
-- where's my gittar... just gonna' have to dump the tears for fears, and git howlin with them moody blues tonite!! Frown Red Face

~Zeb~ Razz Wink Big Grin Cool
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.