Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

quote:
Hey 'N' ~ HOLYcongrats on the Avi! -- Only thing is... (and I'm hesitant to bring it up) but why not turn around so's you can see what's
HOLY Whoa there big zebra! You really dumped a lot of stuff on us in one big ol plop. But I must say you covered most everything....zebs must have a good memory, besides being fast and multicolored....and you say WHO TALKS funny??????
Can it be turned around? That'd be kewl!
quote:
Originally posted by member_8880:
Hmmmmm...The GodMother...I like it
Makes me feel important Smile

Hmmm yes has a sharp edged sound to it doesn't it? On the other hand it could be you are your best friends child's GodMother and they refer to you as the The Godmother of their child.... Smile
On me other forum, I am sometimes referred to Nenernator...has ring huh? I rather like it! Big Grin
quote:
haven't received a reply to my complaint via support yet

Nor did I. But suffice to say the dang thing is GONE! And that's what counts. We now know someone was up there busily working. Trusting us to take care of the forum. Yeah!!! when it works right that's how it works! (and you have de Mother with a phone)
Well, I really have an urget to talk to "some" of you more, via email, but with no addy's.... Frown It's ok tho, cause I guess on this forum/board/community we gotta BE CAREFUL with certain types around.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.